This is the time of year that our Frosh overnight trip usually occurs! I WILL find a way to recreate that experience, somehow, some way : )
In the meantime, I'd like to hear about school excursions that you participated in that were more memorable than not. You may share:
- An anecdote/brief moment that you experienced.
- Just the location your class visited.
- Or... simply list three adjectives that describe the experience.
No need to reply to others on this blogger entry...
I look forward to reading through your responses!
Three adjectives that describe the experience are informative, significant, and great (food).
ReplyDeleteOnce my school went to Philadelphia to visit the National Bank and went to the place where they held the Continental Congress along with other things.
ReplyDeleteOne day, my grade visited the Statue of Liberty and went inside of the statue. It was very fascinating to see the inside.
ReplyDeleteIn my middle school, we had an end of the year trip to Playland. It was fun, chaotic, and unique.
ReplyDeleteMy school had a trip to a summer camp sort of, where we stayed in cabins for 3 days. The entire trip was extremely chaotic, messy, and loud.
ReplyDeleteMy middle school went on a trip to Washington DC where we saw the Lincoln Memorial. It was informative, exciting and loud.
ReplyDeleteI didn't necessarily have a memorable school trip, but there was one that stood out and I believe we went to an museum that had a bunch of illusions and things that can make your mind go astray.
ReplyDeleteMy middle school took a day trip to Philadelphia and we took a tour visiting a bunch of the surviving colonial era buildings, as well as the liberty bell. This trip was about a week before everything shut down because of c*vid, so there's a decent chance some of us got infected (yay)
ReplyDeleteMy middle school went to Top of The Rock as part of our overnight trip. It was exciting, enjoyable, and quite clamorous.
ReplyDeleteMy 7th grade overnight trip was in Philadelphia, and it was entertaining, exciting, and educational! I learned a lot about American history, my friends, and made memories I won't forget.
ReplyDeleteMy middle school took a trip to Governors Island and it was really fun and the weather was extremely nice. I had a lot of fun and it was definitely memorable.
ReplyDeleteIn middle school, I went to a trip to the science lab in Columbia. It was fun because we got to pick where we went on a trip, it connected to school, and it was more casual because we were in smaller groups.
ReplyDeleteMy middle school went to the museum of natural history in sixth grade. I would describe it as fascinating, chaotic, and simply fun.
ReplyDeleteAt my middle school, we went to Washington DC in seventh grade. Three adjectives: Interesting, Cold, Exhausted.
ReplyDeleteI once went to Colonial Williamsburg for a 6th grade class trip, which was interesting, cool, and fun.
ReplyDeleteI remember going to MOMA with some classmates who chose this trip to see the Jacob Lawrence exhibition. It was informative, interesting, and serene.
ReplyDeleteIn 6th grade my class went to Six Flags, I would say it was fun, eventful, and exciting.
ReplyDeleteIn 7th grade, I was taken on a trip to Philadelphia, and we saw things like bronze statues of the Founding Fathers somewhere, I forgot what meeting it was supposed to represent, though.
ReplyDeleteI forgot what grade, but early in middle school I went on a field trip to the cloisters.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was in 5th grade I was in a program called dream yard and we went to different places based on a different theme, my year the theme were New York landmarks. We went to a bunch of places one memorable one being yankee stadium because we got to go backstage and saw how the whole thing pulled together.
ReplyDeleteIn 7th Grade my grade went to Philadelphia.
ReplyDeletein seventh grade, some of the kids went on a trip to washington d.c for two days. there were a lot of inside jokes that arose from that trip mainly due to the fact that the lunch coupons only covered sodas and the hotel had snack machines so a bunch of already hyper teens were on a three day no school sugar high
ReplyDeleteIn eighth grade my class went the natural history museum and looked at the dinosaur fossils. It's my favorite museum so I had lost of fun--the field trip was enjoyable, exciting, and intriguing
ReplyDeleteThree adjectives that describe the experience: frustrating, interesting, independent
ReplyDelete